Water Pure Technologies, Inc.
Water Pure Scale Inhibitor 4.5" x 20"
Water Pure, scale inhibitor system features:
- Highly effective in treating scale, corrosion and iron build-up
- Food-grade hexametaphosphate crystals dissolve slowly in water to prevent lime, scale and rust build-up
- Forms a protective coating on all metal surfaces, safeguardis against acidity/alkalinity, hardness, chloride and other factors which effect the corrosion of water equipment and pipes
- Maintains efficiently and extends life of system
- Up to 5 gpm???
- Recommended for use with water heaters, ice machines, vending machines, food service equipment, air conditioning and many other types of water processing applications
- If using on a water heater, it needs to be installed on cold water line entering the water heater
- Filter Replacement Dimensions: 2 7/8" x 9 5/8"
- Recommended time to change/replace this inhibitor cartridge is 4-6 months
- It's a good idea to purchase a replacement cartridge to have on hand when needed!
- Chemical free scale prevention and protection converts hard water minerals to inactive microscopic crystals, keeping them from building up on your pipes and appliances which extends the life of your system.
- Designed to be installed on the cold water supply so you can put this ahead of your water heater for additional appliance protection
- Virtually maintenance free, the cartridge only needs to be replaced every two years
- Easily installed mounting bracket included
- Included filter wrench allows cartridge change outs when necessary
- Maximum Pressure: 125psi ???
- Maximum Temperature: 100°F ???
- Minimum Temperature: 35°F ???
- Inlet/Outlet Connections: 3/4" FNPT
- Service Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm to ?????gpm
- Designed to work with a maximum of 30 grains of hardness
- Overall dimensions: ???