OKO - Water Filter Bottle
Looking for an affordable water filtration bottle with a replaceable filter that can be used at home or around the world?
The OKO water filter bottle with three filtration levels, incorporates the same Nano Filtration Technology and filter media that NASA uses on the International Space Station. You can be confident in knowing that serious contaminants are being removed from your water wherever you are.
Whether camping, traveling, hiking, biking or in case of an emergency, OKO filtered water bottles will allow you to drink fresh, clean water from most water sources worldwide.
Nano - Electromagnetic filtration delivers the ultimate protection against pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoa), particulates, chemicals, heavy metals pharmaceuticals, DNA, RNA and more.
- Nano filtration traps and retains viruses, bacteria, parasites, natural organic matter, DNA, RNA and turbidity.The filters have also been shown to adsorb radioactive metals, and heavy metals such as chromium, arsenic, and lead, even the particles that are nanoscale or dissolved. Filters function best between pH 5 and 9
- Removes 99.9999% of viruses (e.g. Rotavirus, Hepatitis A)
- Removes 99.9998% of bacteria (e.g. E coli, Salmonella)
- Removes 99.99% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium)
- Filters particulates (e.g. sediment, dirt), many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, benzene) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic)
- Size: H 9.625" (24.5 cm) W x 2.875" (7.30 cm)
- Weight: 10.9 oz (309 g) empty
- Capacity: (1000 mL) and (650 mL) Specify which bottle when purchasing
- Fast Flow Rate: On demand (2 liters/minute)
- Lifespan of Replaceable Purifier Cartridge: 300 uses (100 + gal/300 L)
- Active Technology: Electromagnetic, ultra-powdered activated carbon and silver treated zeolites
- Antimicrobial: Yes
- Chemical-free: Yes
- BPA free materials: Yes
- Meets NSF/ANSI Standards: 42, 53
- Designed in USA
- Purifier media made in USA
- BPA free Bottle made in China
Tested by EPA certified Lab